6 in a Row 6 in a Row

Woah

Holy shit! This is my fav audio portal submission! A bit harsh that the Youtube video has over 30k views :'(

~Roller Coaster Junkie~ ~Roller Coaster Junkie~

Fantastic

I love it. Perfect lyrics and piano playing. LOVE IT!

Number of the Beast Number of the Beast

Yay!

Well done! You have a great story telling voice. I might need you for one of my next pieces so I'll be sure to contact you! Also, I love the Iron Maiden song too ;) "666 IS THE NNUMMBAAAHH OF DA BEEAASSSTT!!"

-Review Request Club

Coop responds:

Just for the record, the number of the beast is actually 616 - there was some sort of error in translation from a 9th century monk.

Zelda Fairy Cave Remix Zelda Fairy Cave Remix

I love it!

Ooo, this one is my favourite. It can be used for loads of things, romance, loss ect.. I might even use this in a flash! Anyways, the tune can be used in a way which will make it touching, well done on the remix!

Zelda Cave Remix Zelda Cave Remix

Here I go again ...

This would be good to use when a surprise character comes out or when there is a surprise. Well done for remixing another Zelda tune. It would have gotten repetitive after a whole so I think it's good that it's short!

Well done!

Zelda Dungeon Remix Zelda Dungeon Remix

Yaay

I've never actually listened the original of this but I would have liked to see this in a flash. It would be perfect for some scenes, maybe when people are talking, but it would have been much better with a sudden BANG at the end or a change of music. Well done Zackeh!

GS

~EnV~Heaven Rd. 2 (Ng mix) ~EnV~Heaven Rd. 2 (Ng mix)

One of the best

One of my favourite tracks on the NG Audio Portal! Nice one! It fits good for games and for fast stuff! Woooo!

Lol U Died Lol U Died

Perfect Song

Hilarious, catchy and awesome! I love it!

Sp1r1T - Forgotten &amp;lt;(^^,)&amp;gt; Sp1r1T - Forgotten <(^^,)>

Rave!

I love it! It really is a beat you can have a rave to! Keep it up! It's my fav song in the audio portal!

Sp1r1T responds:

Thanks :D

_The Escape_ _The Escape_

Wow

Amazing, just wow. Pretty scary in my opinion for some reason for the beggining. But then the beat came in, and then I was like ULTRA WOW. Amazing! I'm adding this to my favs!
Nice Work
(0 hahaha)

-GS-

Assios responds:

Thanks for reviewing, and thanks for adding the song to your favs! :D